1. These terms and conditions apply to contracts for the rental of hotel rooms for the accommodation and other services of the hotel (hotel accommodation contract).
2. The subletting or re-letting of the provided rooms as well as their use for purposes other than accommodation require the prior consent of the hotel in written form.
3. General terms and conditions of the customer apply only if this has been expressly agreed in writing.
1. The hotel is free to confirm the room reservation in text form.
2. Contractual partners are the hotel and the customer. If a third party has ordered for the customer, he is liable to the hotel together with the customer as joint debtor.
3. All claims against the hotel expire in principle one year from the statutory limitation period. Claims for damages expire in five years. The limitation periods do not apply to claims based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the hotel.
1. The hotel is obliged to keep the rooms booked by the customer available and to provide the agreed services.
2. The customer is obliged to pay for the room rental and the other services he has used at current hotel prices. This also applies to services provided by the customer and expenses of the hotel to third parties. The agreed prices include the respective statutory value added tax.
3. The hotel may make its consent to a subsequent reduction in the number of booked rooms, the hotel’s services or the length of stay of the customer depending on the price of the rooms and / or the hotel’s other services being increased ,
4. Invoices of the hotel are payable within 14 days after receipt of the invoice without deduction. In case of late payment, the hotel is entitled to a lump sum (late fees, handling fee) i. H. v. 25,00 Euro to raise.
5. The hotel is entitled to demand a prepayment or security deposit from the customer upon conclusion of the contract.
6. In justified cases, e.g. Payment arrears of the customer, the hotel is entitled to refuse further services.
7. The customer can only set off or charge against a claim of the hotel with an undisputed or legally enforceable claim.
1. A withdrawal of the customer from the contract concluded with the hotel requires the consent of the hotel in text form. If this is not done, the agreed price from the contract is payable even if the customer does not use contractual services.
2. Insofar as an appointment for free cancellation of the contract in text form has been agreed between the hotel and the customer, the customer can by then withdraw from the contract without triggering payment or damage claims of the hotel. The customer’s right of withdrawal expires if he does not exercise his right to withdraw from the hotel in text form by the agreed date.
3. In the case of rooms not used by the customer, the hotel shall charge the income from other rental of these rooms. If the rooms are not otherwise rented, the hotel may charge 100% of the contractually agreed fee.
4. A right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the hotel expires two weeks before the contractually agreed arrival day. Note: According to Directive 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament, Article 16, the 14-day right of withdrawal does not apply to hotel bookings. The cancellation policy of the hotel applies.
1. If it has been agreed in writing that the customer can withdraw from the contract free of charge within a certain period of time, the hotel shall also be entitled to withdraw from the contract during this period (eg non-compliance with the contractually agreed advance payment).
2. In the case of justified cancellation of the hotel, no claim of the customer for damages arises.
1. The customer acquires no claim to the provision of certain rooms, unless this has been expressly agreed in writing.
2. Booked rooms are available to the customer from 14:00 on the agreed arrival day. The customer has no right to earlier availability.
3. On the agreed departure day, the rooms must be vacated to the hotel no later than 11:00 am. Thereafter, the hotel may charge 50% of the full room rate (list price) due to the delayed eviction of the room for its contractual use until 14:00, then 100%.
1. The hotel is liable for its obligations under the contract. Customer claims for compensation are excluded. This does not apply to damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health if the hotel is responsible for the breach of duty, other damages based on intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the hotel and damages due to willful or negligent violation of the law contractual obligations of the hotel. In the event of disruptions or defects in the services of the hotel, the hotel will make every effort to remedy this with knowledge or immediate notification of the customer. The customer is obliged to contribute to what is reasonable for him to remedy the disturbance and to minimize possible damage.
2. For things brought in the hotel is liable to the customer in accordance with the statutory provisions. Thereafter, the liability is limited to one hundred times the room price, but not more than € 3,500, – and deviating for money, securities and valuables at most up to € 800, -. Money, securities and valuables can be stored in the hotel safe up to a maximum of € 3,500.
3. Insofar as the customer is provided with a parking space in the garage or on a hotel car park, also for a fee, no custody agreement is concluded. In the case of loss or damage to parked or shunted vehicles, trailers, motorcycles or trailers and their contents on the hotel grounds, the hotel is not liable, except in case of intent or gross negligence.
1. Amendments and additions to the contract or these terms and conditions should be made in writing. Unilateral changes or additions by the customer are invalid.
2. Place of fulfillment and payment is the location of the hotel.
3. German law applies. The application of the UN sales law and conflict of laws or the like is excluded.
4. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In addition, the statutory provisions apply.
Since the beginning of the year 2014, tourists staying overnight in Berlin are subject to paying an accommodation tax.
The City Tax amounts to 5% of the room rate (net price).
Business travellers are exempt from the City Tax and do not have to pay.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Special requests are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
A damage deposit of EUR 100 is required on arrival. This is deposited in cash. You will receive the refund upon departure. The damage deposit will be refunded in full in cash after the property has been checked and no damage has been found.
Stand December 2019